The MIC Series 550
MIC Series 550 is the latest addition to Bosch’s field proven MIC Series of rugged, high speed, pan-tilt-zoom cameras.
The cameras feature Bosch’s standard controller interface, making it easier to integrate MIC Series cameras into systems that already use Bosch surveillance solutions. The controller gives greater precision in the command of camera functions and optics, delivering pinpoint accuracy and absolute positioning. Camera settings can be copied and uploaded to multiple MIC Series 550 cameras in one easy step, making configuration of multiple camera sites simple
The MIC Series 550 can be installed upright, inverted or canted on site. This “one type fits all” approach to camera selection makes project planning simple and installation quick and efficient.
Designed for security applications that demand the very best performance, the MIC Series 550 has been pushed to the limit in Bosch's most rigorous performance and environmental tests - consistently excelling at every stage.
- Compact design for discreet integration into urban environments
- Copy and upload camera settings to multiple MIC Series 550 cameras in one easy step
- IP68/NEMA4 rated for uncompromising performance in the most extreme surveillance environments
- Meets IEC Shock and Vibration standards and is certified to operate in sustained winds of 209 kilometers per hour (130mph) and gusts up to 290kilometers per hour (180mph)
- High resolution, wide dynamic range camera for outstanding image quality in all conditions
- “One type fits all” upright, inverted or on site canting options
- Quick connection cable and user-friendly on-screen display for easy camera set-up and operation
- Compatible with an array of Bosch equipment and other third party systems for easy integration
- Rugged IP68/NEMA6 rated, vandal resistant housing
- High resolution, wide dynamic range camera with a choice of 28x or 36x zoom options
- Resolver technology enables pinpoint camera accuracy and absolute positioning
- Brushless motors ensure near silent operation
- Reversible eyebrow protects the viewing window from contamination and glare
- Long-life silicon wiper eliminates the need for regular wiper replacements
- User friendly on screen display with multi-protocol selection, privacy, PTZ tours and self-diagnostic tools
- Integrated infrared model ensures clear illumination up to 60 meters (197 feet) away in total darkness
Resistant to vandal and projectile attack, with an industry-leading IP68/NEMA 4 rating, the MIC Series 550 excels in the kind of tough surveillance conditions that would defeat most other video surveillance cameras.
Intended principally for large multiple camera installations, the MIC Series 550’s compact, attractive design makes it ideal for urban environments where discreet surveillance is a must.
The MIC Series 550 is ideal for use in:
- Highways and motor vehicle surveillance
- Critical infrastructure and other industrial sites
- Town and city centres
- Commercial applications
- Transportation hubs