Bosch Gets Extreme – REG Series Now Available
The recent acquisition of the Extreme CCTV group by Bosch Security Systems allows Bosch to expand its already extensive CCTV portfolio to satisfy an even wider base of applications and needs.
Deployed for critical security and Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) applications worldwide, REG cameras deliver the high contrast images needed for Automatic Licence Plate Recognition (ALPR). The latest innovation REG-SENTRY is a flexible, user friendly ALPR based access control solution.
With a complete range of operational capture distances (from 5 to 50m) to best fit individual applications, REG cameras can capture licence plate images from vehicles moving at speeds of up to 120mph. Installation friendly with a range of different mounting options,12/24V AC/DC energy operation makes for low running costs. High efficiency Metaphase LEDs deliver an operational life in excess of 5 years.
- Integrates advances in optics, infrared and Ambient Rejection technology for consistent, reliable licence plate capture 24/7
- High speed optical engine enables capture at speeds of up to 120 mph
- 12/24V AC/DC energy efficient operation
- Ambient Rejection technology overcomes all issues with vehicle headlights and sunlight glare
- High efficiency Metaphase LEDs deliver an average operational life in excess of 5 years
- Available with colour overview cameras for surrounding area surveillance including vehicle colour and model
- Installation friendly with a complete range of mounting options
- Security and access control applications
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR/LPR)
- Traffic Monitoring
- Toll Booths
- Ports and harbours
- Private estates and gated communities